Rapid PCR Naso/Pharyngeal Testing Accula (same day results)
The rapid PCR Naso/Pharyngeal Accula test is $185. It is 98% accurate. It is considered one of the gold standards of testing. It is usually accepted for most travel. Please confirm with your travel source if the Accula rapid PCR test is accepted. Results are given same day and emailed to the patient.
Rapid Antigen SARS-cov-2 Test (same day results)
The Rapid Antigen SARS-cov-2 test is $79. It is 84% accurate. If symptoms exist and a negative result comes back it is recommended that a PCR test be performed like the ones above. Rest assured that we have had plenty of tests from people who are asymptotic and symptomatic test positive with this test. This test maybe used for general travel precautions but confirm with your travel source whether a Naso/Pharyngeal antigen test is accepted. Results are given same day and emailed to the patient.
Healgen Antibody COVID-19 IgG/IgM (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) Rapid TestNOT for Diagnostic Purposes
The Healgen Antibody test is $50. Antibody test results should not be used to diagnose someone with an active infection. Antibody testing does not diagnose COVID-19, but these tests can determine if a patient may have antibodies against the virus that causes it. Even if you have antibodies, it is still not known if they protect you from infection or for how long you will have immunity.
- In general, a positive antibody test is presumed to mean a person has been infected with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, at some point in the past. It does not mean they are currently infected.
- Antibodies usually start developing within 1 to 3 weeks after infection.
- We don’t have enough information yet to say how protected someone might be from being infected again if they have antibodies to the virus.
- Confirmed and suspected cases of reinfection with the virus have been reported, but remain rare.
- People who receive positive results on an antibody test but don’t have symptoms of COVID-19 and have not been around someone who may have COVID-19 are not likely to have a current infection. They can continue with normal activities, including work, but still take steps to protect themselves and others.
- People who receive positive results on an antibody test and who are currently or recently sick or have been around someone with COVID-19 should follow CDC recommendations on caring for themselves and protecting others, and when they can be around other people again.
- This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories.
- This test has not been FDA cleared or approved.
- This test has been authorized only for the presence of IgM and IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
- This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
- Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.
- This product is intended for professional use and not for home use.
- Not for the screening of donated blood.
Cancellations and refunds require a 24 hour notice. There is a $25 cancellation fee.
After booking an appointment, you will be required to fill out an electronic questionnaire.