- Report: Unvaccinated People Infected with Delta Remain Contagious July 30, 2021
The New York Times reports the CDC will unveil new data that prompted recent change in mask guidance
- Influencer Dies Seeking Treatment for Underarm Sweating July 29, 2021
Odalis Santos Mena, a 23-year-old social media influencer, athlete, bodybuilder, and fitness competitor, recently died of cardiac arrest while seeking treatment for underarm sweating.
- Pentagon, Disney Revive Mask Mandates Following CDC Change July 29, 2021
Meanwhile, a pastor in Tennessee threatened to ban parishioners if they were masks.
- Testosterone's Ties to Success May Be a Myth July 29, 2021
A new study challenges a common belief that higher levels of testosterone give men or women an edge in life.
- New Vaccinations Increasing in COVID Hot Spots July 29, 2021
States struggling with alarming COVID-19 outbreaks are now vaccinating people at very high rates, an analysis of CDC data shows.
- Doctor Burnout Is Affecting Patients: Survey July 29, 2021
New research shows 8 of 10 patients have witnessed stressed, overwhelmed doctors in recent visits.
- Do I Have Bad Breath? A New Sensor Will Check July 29, 2021
Scientists are developing a new device to check breath for hydrogen sulfide, the gas that prompts the unpleasant smell from the mouth.
- Pandemic Boosted Paranoia and Conspiracy Theories July 29, 2021
Researchers have detected increased levels of paranoia and erratic behavior among the general population in the United States during the pandemic.
- Pfizer Vaccine Protection Wanes After 6 Months Study Finds July 28, 2021
Meanwhile, the company announced early data showing a third dose greatly increases protection against the Delta variant.
- Poll: Half of U.S. Adults Uncomfortable Seeing Unvaccinated Doctor July 28, 2021
Survey respondents indicated that punishment is not always appropriate when patients are infected during interactions with clinicians.